Saturday, June 25, 2011

25062011.

Actually I should have blog about this like a few days ago, but there are just too many assignments jumbled up all together, and I had a hard time sorting them out. Hehe.

Well basically Dr. Ray requested us to read and report about one of the books listed below:
Oddysey, Koran, Upanishads, Beowolf, Illiad, Epic of Gilgamesh, Lao Tze, Confucious & Mencius, Old Testament, New Testament, Bhagavad Gita/ Mahabharata.

& Yeah, I chose Old Testament. Not because the fact that I'm a Christian, but because that I've never really get to finish the 39 books in the Old Testament. Due to time constraints, I've just finished the front part of Genesis.

"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth." This was Genesis Chapter 1:1

Many people don't believe in God, but they believe in miracles. This is silly because I believe that there is this one God that controlled the whole universe and that created us humans and make all the things around us to happen, including miracles. In Genesis it was also stated that the first two humans, Adam and Eve are created by God, which is totally different from the perspective of the scientists that proposed that humans evolved from monkeys.

Someone tell me then, if humans evolved from monkeys, then where did the monkeys come from???

No comments:

Post a Comment