Monday, June 13, 2011

13062011.

1st blog on history, 1st post for it.
Ta-da! Haha.

To be honest, I really hate history.
the word itself has the ability to make me fall asleep.
but then again, there's no loss in getting to know the famous people in the past,
so I think I will just get myself to LOVE it.

Eventually. :)


Below are the few questions that I need to answer:

1) What do you want from this course?

Actually, I dont even know how did I get into this course.
I mean, one year ago I was just a person that just completed SPM, not knowing where to go, and where to head.
Of course I have my own dreams and future plannings, but they're just to vague.
(I've always dreamed to create my own brand and... yeah, being successful)

ALL I know is that I dislike science & I dislike maths.
so the pointer points me into the field of Art and Design.

I wish to learn everything about art and design.
Yes, I would like to absorb every information that my brain could take. :)
Hence, I would like to spend this three years on gathering useful information about graphic designing as well as to pick up a few skills and techniques along the way.

2) What do you want to be doing in 5/ 10/ 20 years?

I would clutch on to my "I-wanna-be-a-designer" dream,
no matter how long it takes for me to realize it.
In 5 years time, I'll probably be around designing cool things to make people's life more colorful. :)

3) What do you hope to get from this particular class?

It was amazing to have an Ang Moh (what we called as a Caucasian) as my lecturer for History of A & D.
The thing I liked most about Ang Mohs is their perfect and fluent English.
it makes the whole lecture more clear and easier to understand.
& Dr. Ray is the one. :)

I hope that I can score well for this paper.
& when people asked me what I learned from History of A & D, I hope that I will have no problem in answering them. :)

4) Is History of Art and Design necessary do you think for your larger goals?

Hmmm. Never thought of this before.
But who knows? Maybe we will need it someday... :)

Ending this post with a quote from Dr Ray that I really like:




"History is TODAY :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment